Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shopping Babe

Today I went out with mummy to Raffles City. On the way there in the MRT i kept on crying and throwing tantrums. Mummy didn't know wat to do with me.. cos she carried me i also cried, she put me in the stroller, i also cried. Until we reached City Hall station and she let me out to walk, then i smiled. Wat can i say? I WANNA WALK!!

So she let me walk around Raffles City by myself and didn't even need to hold mummy's hands. I even helped to carry the shopping bags. Hooray! Mummy was so surprised that i could walk by myself so steadily and for so long. I walked from the Baby Nursery on the 3rd level to the Fox shop. Well, walking around the shopping centre sure beats walking around at home.. There's nothing to see at home wat! Duhz.

No comments: