Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A baby's gota do wat a baby's gota do

So u ask.. wat a baby do everyday? Well, let me tell u the answer.. i do alot of stuff.. but everytime i do something.. my parents gota do more things..

1. Drink milk = daddy prepare milk, mummy feed me
2. Pang sai = mummy clean me, daddy throw poo poo
3. Bathing = daddy prepare bath water, mummy bathe me
4. Wake up = mummy carry me, daddy entertain me
5. Cry = mummy pacify me, daddy siam

That's about it.. but dun think it's an easy life being a baby! We got standards to keep up one.. quotas to meet and expectations to fulfill!

My daddy was reading Odessey by Homer to me the other day.... i stare at him like he siao one.. expects a 2 month old to understand Homer... (actually i do lar.. but i baby wat.. must act like one). But he tot i was interested and keep reading some more... yawnzzzz..... put me to sleep only!
Homer Simpson i know lar.. cos my mummy everyday watch Theeeee Siiiiimpsoooons on cable when i was in her tummy... so i know lor. I think it's lame but i got no choice have to watch with my mummy....

1 comment:

visceral said...

Bad Daddy! go and get some real childrens books, & not the ones that show children in acts of sedition