Monday, November 14, 2005

My first post

Today, my mummy and daddy decided to start a blog for me.. but since they are not bery computer savvy, they spent alot of time creating the blog.



Oh btw, i am only 2 months and 6 days old. BUT i know alot of stuff for my age. Just that no one knows yet. That's me now on top.. Cute boh? My fav activities are sleeping, drinking milk (ahbeden??) and causing my parents to go crazy! But hor, tell u a secret, i dun do it too often in case they sell me to the garang guni man!

Yesterday, i overheard my cheapo father discussing about buying cheapo milk formula for me.. guess i must be drinking too much milk... eating into his retirement funds.. :P
I almost wanted to open my mouth to protest already...luckily, my mother insist that i continue drinking Similac (hmm... should get some money from Abbott for advertising fee). Whew... i den dun wan to drink cheapo milk formula!

Wan to see how i look when i was born??

Very different hor?? But still as cute rite? wahhwahhaa... i beh paiseh one.. :P

No comments: