Sunday, November 27, 2005

My fav things

i have many favourite things... no.. it's not diamonds! Duhz! Although my mummy say diamonds are a gal's best fren! i guess i have no appreciation for that now.

My no. 1 fav thing is my milk milk! Yipeeeeee! (note: picture is not the actual milk i drinking... see 'Ooops' posting)



When i am sleeping, i need to listen to my fav cd... very very effective for insommia! Even my daddy falls asleep when my mummy plays the cd for me to listen.





Then i got my fav animal frens.. they always keep me company when my mummy is changing me or when she puts me on the bed to go do something. Sometimes they sing, sometimes they go round and round but they never talk one. i always try to ask them why they dun talk but i never get any response out of them... Dun know why leh... maybe they are shy!



No comments: