Monday, December 26, 2005

Daddy's xmas present

Today, we went IMM to meet my Uncle Terence cos he wanted to buy some new furniture. But before we even went to see any furniture, my daddy conned him to go and see digicams at Best Denki... My Uncle Terence very technical savvy one, so my daddy decided to make use of his brains lor... He asked my mummy and Uncle Terence to go and look at the different models but he himself found a comfortable spot and planted himself there to rest. I also resting in my mercedes until i fell asleep cos my mummy and Uncle Terence choose the digicam choose very long...

Finally, my mummy decided to buy a Sony Handycam HC21E and my daddy happily went to pay. My daddy told my mummy to video me everyday when he is at work so that he can see wat i do everyday.... duhz... My mummy even said she will try to make a RA video of me! ARGH! Someone save me!!

No comments: