Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Johorian?

Yesterday, my mama and my gong gong came over to Singapore from Johor to see me.... It was the first time i saw my gong gong and i was very scared of him... he looks strange mah, never see him before. When he tried to carry me... i immediately cried very loud so my mummy quickly carried my over... After that, i became very suspicious of him.

My gong gong and mama also kept talking about bring me to Johor to stay with them... i hear already largi more scared.... Where is this Johor place they keep talking about??? i dun wan to go.. i wan my mummy and daddy! Dun take me away from them!!

After they left, i keep having nitemares about the place called Johor and being taken away from my mummy and daddy.... Every time i closed my eyes, i cannot see my mummy so i very scared... until the whole day i din get any sleep... :(


i promise to be good... dun send me to Johor....

2 comments:

kuro.shiro.neko said...

oi, you very cute lei! wan to come to lillian jie jie's house? got many many cats for you to play with, but dun pull their tails hor...

must sayang them...

Julia Ye said...

heehehe auntie lillian.. u also in denial leh... heehehee..
me wan to go ur house and mess it up for u... i promise not to pull cat cat tails but i will pull their ears! :)